Monday, April 27, 2009

Sonoma, CA

I know I haven't posted in awhile and I apologize to those of you just beginning to visit here.  I promise it will be more regular especially since I have so much to share from my recent visit to Sonoma, CA.  To say it was unbelievable would be an understatement!

I want to begin with the many different wineries I visited although first a big thank you to the Larson Family Winery who allowed me to spend the day with Carolyn Craig, their winemaker.  To everyone at Larson from Tom & Becky, Molly and especially Carolyn...you have brought me more education and knowledge to help guide me down this path of something I truly love sharing with others...wine and the passion that goes into making it.  Your family atmosphere, fun loving spirt and overall experience will be something I never forget.  Oh yeah, some incredible wines now and some which I hope to see in the future from our barrel tastings.  Watch out, I'll be back for harvest time!

To some of the other enjoyable places visited, I wanted to make mention here and follow up with a posting for each along with some of the great wines they make. 


More to come ASAP on all these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.